What is provided…
- Accommodations come equipped with pillows, sheets, blankets, a bath mat, and bath towels. Please let us know in advance if you need a futon or sofa bed made up.
- Bathrooms supplied with organic bar soap, facial tissues, TP, a nightlight, hairdryer, and an all-purpose eco-friendly cleaner.
- Kayaks, rowboats, paddles and life preservers available for guest use on a first come, first serve basis.
- A small, private beach with a swimming area and dock for fishing.
- An expansive lawn, perennial gardens, shade trees, and a horseshoe pit for games.
- A communal picnic area located under mature pine trees, which includes seating, picnic tables, charcoal barbecue grills, a campfire ring, firewood and kindling.
- The Blue Heron Suites have a kitchenette equipped with a sink, mini-fridge, microwave, electric tea kettle, toaster, coffee maker, french press, coffee grinder, dishes/flatware, knives, manual can opener, organic dish soap, and dish towels; there is no cooktop or oven. Hot plates are not allowed.
- The Cabins have a full kitchen with a range, oven, sink, full sized refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, french press, coffee grinder, manual can opener, dishes/flatware, knives, cookware, organic dish soap, and dish towels.
- All kitchens stocked with organic whole bean coffee, coffee filters, organic herbal tea, organic dish soap, salt/pepper, sugar and sugar substitutes.
- WiFi provided in the Blue Heron Suites, with limited availability in The Bluebird Cabin. No WiFi available in the Whippoorwill or Orendaga Cabins.
- Basic cable television available in all spaces.
- Ceiling and table fans provided for cooling (air conditioning is not available).
- The Blue Heron Suites each heated with a gas fireplace, while cabins have electric heaters/wall units for the cooler fall and spring months.
- Landline phone available in the office for messages or emergencies. Cabins and suites do not have phones.
- Onsite trash disposal and recycling is present. Please use appropriate receptacles.
- Composting bins for kitchen waste and daily collection available upon request.
- Iron/ironing board available upon request.
What to bring…
- Beach towels.
- Youth sized life preservers (adult sized life preservers provided).
- Fishing gear in summer, snowshoes or cross-country skis in winter.
- Charcoal and lighter fluid for barbecue grills (matches available upon request).
- Disposable paper goods (paper towels, paper plates, napkins, etc.).
- Personal care items (shampoo, body wash, lotion, etc.).
- Additional blankets for the cabins during cooler fall and spring months.
- Favorite kitchen items beyond what is supplied.
Parking space is limited. Please inquire if you wish to bring a trailered boat or snowmobiles. Information about local marinas will be provided for larger boats.